It was beautiful yesterday and we played at the park for 2 hours before making a run to Target for toilet paper and a few other things. People started warning that the storm may get bad enough that we won't be going anywhere for a few days. Target was out of bananas and only had a dozen, or so loaves of bread left when we got there around 3:30. Nearly all schools are closed in these parts. Jeremy went to work for 2-3 hours this morning for a meeting, and came home to work the rest of the day--I am glad he did.
Yesterday, Macy thought she needed to match Minnie.
Jarett opened his light saber into his face on Tues. It cut his nose slightly, so naturally, he wanted a bandaid. I could not believe he left it on for 20 hours! The stickers only lasted a few minutes.
Jarett with his Scooby Doo bandaid the following day.
What a sweet face--I love kissing those cheeks.
The boys having tummy time yesterday.
Case has gotten so good at holding his head up, that I decided to get out the Bumbo seat. When I got it, I saw all the baby toys, and decided to get sme of those out as well (might as well, can't go outside today). Who would have thought baby toys could be so much fun for a 3 and 5 year old? Case is watching the big kids play with his toys.
My happy boy.
We made cookies during the bad weather. I wore Case in the sling the entire time we rolled them and cut them out--not so easy on your back--think I prefer the front carrier. Jarett painted about 5 and let me do the rest of his--Macy,then, painted most of them. It's hard to wait for cookies to dry before digging in.
2 comments:
I've loved reading your blog lately and seeing what all you've been up to. You have some really great pictures of your kids. Case is getting so big and is very cute! He looks like such a sweet and happy baby and you can tell Macy and Jarett love him just a little bit. Hope you survive the crazy weather. Miss you! Tell Jarett I hope his nose gets better.
Hey
I just happened to find your blog! Riley was just talking about you guys yesterday. She said she wanted to go and visit Macy. Case is precious!
Post a Comment