Kerri Tindle with Freckle Face Photography did photos for our family in Edmond when Case was two weeks old. She came to my parents house and did a fabulous job. I had her do individuals of all the kids because I negected to have the kids 3 and 5 yr photos done during the moving process. She lives in Denton and does photography there as well as in OK, because she if from OK. The story how we met is another one of those small world things. She is best friends with my old High School Doubles partners. I met her at a consignment sale in Dallas this past summer and she came to one of the POPs activities with Prestoncrest; her family goes to the Lewisville C of C. If anyone needs a photographer that is reasonably priced and does a great job, look her up! She did our Christmas cards/announcements as well.




















3 comments:
YEAH! Isn't she the best? I'm so thankful that its a small world and you guys met. Your pictures are fantastic and your family is SO beautiful!
Thank you for the compliments! Your kiddos are so cute!!
These are beautiful pictures! The photographer is great but i think they are so great it because you have beautiful children!
Post a Comment