Here is a picture of the kids with Case--this was a couple of days after Case turned 2 months old. I love the look on Case's face as he looks at "Dark Vader." Macy is such an incredible big sister--she entertains Case by talking to him, singing to him, bringing him a mirror, or turning on his mobil.
So sweet the love of the big sister. The way Case smiles at Macy shows how much he loves her, too--Someday I will have to capture that on film.
Jarett finally got a chance to use his froggy umbrella that Santa brought on Jan 16th.
"Dark Vader." I know it is Darth Vader, but that is what Jarett calls him. He is also holding one of his "light savers." My kids LOVE playing star wars.
This past Thurs was Western Day at Sonshine school. Don't I have the cutest Cowboy ever? (I know he is wearing his summer hat, but Jarett doesn't know the difference, and we don't have a winter hat.)
The boys before Church this past Sunday. Case would not give me a smile, but he sure smiled all during the sermon.
The girls before church on Sunday. We match in our brown pants and green shirts.
No comments:
Post a Comment