We went to Waco on Dec 26th. It was fun to be with Jeremy's family for a visit. The kids did great in the car, even though it took us 7 hours to get there because of road conditions and two stops for bathroom/feeding Case. I am so glad the DVD player worked well! What did families do before that invention?
Macy and Jarett are playing with Uncle Trent and his girlfriend's dogs. Macy enjoyed the puppy.
See the smile on her face as the puppy climbed on her and licked her.
Jarett wanted a turn with the puppy, but did not appreciate being under the puppy and decided it was time to go inside after this incident.
Grandpa and Case enjoying a rest.
Nana and Case having a talk.
We went to visit my Granddad on Dec 30th. I love this picture of Jarett with Paga. He wanted to get in the hospital bed and cuddle with his Paga. We ate lunch with him (and my parents), and stayed for nearly 3 hours. My kids did great! I did give them a bath when I got home. My dad say's that hospital floors are one of the dirtiest places (probably second, only to elementary school bathrooms). Thankfully they spent very little time on the floor.
Macy couldn't miss out on cuddling with Paga, so she climbed in bed too.
No comments:
Post a Comment