Friday, August 6, 2010

Food?

The kids have fun eating with Case and helping him eat.  Of course, Case is okay with this--it is all he knows.  I came in and found Jarett feeding Case about 4 wks ago.  Case really is not eating baby food anymore.  Some things he likes are: guacamole, canaloupe, pumpkin bread, tortilla pieces from Teds, beans, egg yolks, Nilla wafers, crackers, watermelon, sweet potatoes, strawberries, grape pieces, and of course two fisting his Cheerios. He has even tried tomatoes and cucumbers!




Here the kids are sharing a breakfast meal.  They are all eating cereal together.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Cute!! glad i found your blog!

Anonymous said...

Rae this is your sister-in-law Emily, not Justin's Emily, the other one! Ha ha, i was just gonna tell you that I miss you guys so much! I love you guys, tell Jeremy & the kids that I love and miss them too, I love you(: