Case is 9 month old and I can't believe it!!! He cut a third tooth the day after his 9 month birthday, and still has three teeth. Case still is all smiles, and is more adventurous now. Finally, this week he has started to "crawl." It is more of a worm-like movement, but he gets himself going forward, not fast, but he gets to what he is after. He will get on all fours and rock around, but drops to his belly and worms to what he is after. Case also started clapping today. He was so cute, clapping while I said, "Yeah, Case." Case has quite the varied diet, but the boy LOVES Cheerios! He rarely eats baby food, but will still eat it. I think he eats a lot more than my other two kiddos. (Jarett was 18 lbs, 3 oz and Macy was 17 lbs, 12 oz at 9 months)
Case's 9 month stats:
21 lbs, 2 ozs (75th %ile)
28 1/2 inches (50th %ile)
FOC: 45.5 cm (60th %ile)
Showing off his teeth and eyelashes--wish mine were as pretty as his--he gets those from daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment