This one is going to be short and to the point--I am exhausted! Well, after a short night, a doctor's appt to the ENT today, and many other fun activities, we are scheduled to have tubes placed in Case's ears in the morning at 7:30. Please pray that all goes well. I am not worried, but I will be really happy around 8:30 when he is done, and drinking and I am holding my precious baby in my arms. God bless Case, and may be in the hands of the Healer always, but especially tomorrow.
3 comments:
We are praying. Hugs for the boy.
I hope everything went well for Case today. I pray you all get more rest!
Poor, sweet Case! I will be praying for him and for you and Jeremy tomorrow. I loved your birthday post and seeing what all Case is doing. He looks so cute and so grown-up. Miss you and love you.
Post a Comment