Case in the recovery room.

Case came through his tube placement quite well. He is actually happier that he has been in a month, or so. He seems more adventurous and needs to be held less. This makes me think he is feeling a lot better than before surgery. He is sweet and precious and did very well yesterday.
6 comments:
I have been wondering how it went. I am so glad that it went well. Miss you friend.
Sweet baby! I'm so happy for that boy!
I'm so glad that he is feeling better. I pray that you will find a little more rest soon also.;) we love you guys.
So glad he is feeling better. Tubes changed Bode's life for the better. In fact, he just had his second set put in this summer.
I'm so glad it went well. I hope he's back to his smiley self now!
Hey Rae, I meant to text you today and see how everybody was doing, but I guess the day got away from me. I hope Case is continuing to do well and I hope you are getting some much needed rest. We love you.
Post a Comment