One of Case's favorite pastimes is getting into the kitchen cabinets. He LOVES pulling things out. I think I am ready for Jeremy to childproof most of them, because I tire of putting stuff away 3-4 times a day! I will probably leave one for him to play in--I can't take away all his fun!
A brother's love, need I say more?
I raked leaves one afternoon while Jarett played outside. Macy was at school and Case was napping. Jarett loves to jump into the leaves. It has been fun getting to spend some one-on-one time with Jarett while Case naps and Macy is at school. I wish I did not have so many chores to do during that time, too.
Jarett helping dad saw the PVC pipe that we used to make the candy canes that decorate the sidewalk and drive in front of our house. This is a tradition in our neighborhood, and Jeremy did not want to be the neighborhood grinch. They did a really good job! I need to take a picture of the house lit up at night with the tripod. I will put that on one of my Christmas posts.
Macy had 2 birthday parties, so Jarett and dad got to have a lot of fun together on this particular Sat. They went to the batting cages and got ice cream.
Our eldest 2 with the neighbors. The city was checking the hydrant in front of our house for sediment, and had to let it run for nearly 30 minutes to let the sediment run out. Since it was 70+ degrees out the day before Thanksgiving, that meant lots of fun for the kids!
Case with Paw Paw. We were fortunate to get to see Paw Paw this year. He has mouth Cancer and is on hospice. Please keep him in your prayers, as we could tell it is getting hard for him to eat and talk. Paw Paw has meant so much to Jeremy and has helped him become the Christian man he is today. Paw Paw is a great example of Christ, a hard worker, and a positive attitude. His comment regarding cancer, "At least I didn't get it at 60." Paw Paw will turn 93 later this month.
I caught one of Case's smiles. He is in his Texas A&M jersey for the big game on Thanksgiving night.
Case rarely say's hi, it is always, "Hi there." I guess he always hears us tell him, "Hi there." I can just hear his sweet voice saying, "Hi there." Case sure likes Grandpa Lynn. Grandpa got to feed Case one of his favorites on Thanksgiving, beans. A big pot of beans are a Curbo Thanksgiving tradition.
Case with Aunt Emily. Emily is in the 8th grade and has grown to such a beautiful young woman, and I had a BLAST shopping with her on the evening of black Friday. She outfitted me in some new clothes; now I am no longer boring when I wear my 2-3 new outfits. Thanks, Emily, for the fashion advice. Jeremy, loves the outfits, by the way.
Case checking out Gus.
Case was not feeling well over thanksgiving, so he did not eat much of anything, but we did get him to eat cool whip--can you tell he liked it? Jeremy was not impressed that I put a dollop on Case's tray and let him get after it, then Jeremy got to clean him up.
Case and his Papa Ott
We got to see lots of our family on Jeremy's side for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun to see everyone, and the drive was one of the best we have ever had--not too much traffic Thanksgiving morning or the Sat after Thanksgiving. We will have to remember that for future years.
1 comment:
EEEKKKK!!! Boswells!! Your first Christmas in the neighborhood and you MADE your candy canes??? I guess we are the neighborhood grinch!
Post a Comment