Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Safety Challenge

It was a rainy and cool Saturday on the 17th of April, but the Safety Challenge had already been rescheduled because of weather 2 times, so the firefighters were not going to re-schedule it again.  Jeremy asked if I wanted to wait in the car with Case, and of course I did not--I wanted to see the firefighters, I mean watch the kids at the safety challenge.

Macy and her friend Scott ready to start.  I am in the background talking to my friend, Heather (Scott's mom).  

Macy is in the background and Scott in the foreground.

Macy and Scott aiming the hose at the cone.

Scott and Jarett aiming the hose.  Jarett really liked his helmet with the shield.

Macy and Jarett.  Macy continues to say that she is going to be a firefighter when she grows up.  The safety challenge was a lot of fun, even in the rain.  My kids actually got to do the obstacle course several times because there were so few kids there.

No comments: