Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trip to Big D

We got to stay with Colby while we visited Dallas--thanks so much, Andrea for opening your home to our bunch.  We had so much fun!

Macy and her baby brother.  Case just adores his big sister!

Colby was happy he got to hold, "baby Case."
We went by Preston's house and got a picture with the crowd of kids.  Macy's the loan girl.  Marla, there might be room for one more :-)

Case is cuddling with his buddy Max.  Jill and I needed hats for our babies to keep them from being sunburned.  Aren't they cute!

Jeremy was proud of Case giving the "Wrecking Crew" sign.  For my fellow ACU allumni, is could also be the "wildcat" sign.

This is what it would be like to hold 5 month old twins--whew!

We got the whole gang still long enough to take a picture.  My kids just adore Mason.  
Also, while we were there, we met up at the park with several of our old friends.  I am kicking myself for not bringing my camera.  Guess that means we will have to do it again.  Thank you all for coming--it was so good to see each of you, even if we did not get to visit a lot b/c we were being moms.  

I also took the kids to visit their old friends at Waterview Preschool.    Jarett just picked right up with Nicolas and Noah, like no time had passed.  Macy's friends all argued over who could sit beside her, so sweet that they remembered her.  I am so thankful for all our friends in Dallas, and our new friends in OK.  

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I am thankful that you are my new friend in OK as well! And new neighbor! Yea!