Friday, May 7, 2010

Date Night

Our church had a mother son Cowboy BBQ a couple of weeks ago.  It was so fun.  Jarett and I got to go on a date!  It was so fun to get to totally focus on my precious middle child.  I asked him what he thought of the date, and he said, "This is a really fun date, momma."

I had the cutest date there!

Here Jarett rode the "horse" and is trying to lasso the "cow."

"Got it."  What do you think of the stash?

This was one of Jarett's favorite activities:  He was aiming at pie pans that were hung on a clothes line.

Here is Jarett with some of his friends, Levi and Cadon.

This was Jarett's other favorite activity:  Riding a real horse at church.

This is an action photo--the horse was moving at a pretty good clip.

1 comment:

Hattie said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad your church hosted that special activity!