Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Spring Program

Jarett was so cute at his program.  He wanted to wear a tie.  He is in the back row.  He did very good singing and did all his hand motions for "I'm a little busy bee" and "1,2,3 Jesus loves me..."  I told him if he did a good job, he could get a cookie after the show, so right after the show he asked me if he could get a cookie--that boy loves dessert.


Macy did a great job singing "Let the Son shine in," and "If I were a Butterfly..."  She is great at her hand motions and did an excellent job with her memory verse and the sign language for the verse.  I have been very pleased with school in OK.  We will see what kindergarten holds next year.  I can't believe this is her last week of pre-school!!!

Macy with her teachers--Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Mandy.

No comments: