Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to me :-)

Van and Janise came to town to celebrate at POPs with us.  My kids wore their POPS shirts for the occasion.  It was sure fun to have a birthday party with my side of the family the day before my birthday (4-29-2010).

Here I am with the family (Case was sleeping).  

Jarett helped finish off my dessert at POPs. 

Jeremy's mom and Lynn came to town for the weekend and we celebrated my birthday with them.  Mom made a delicious cake--Italian Cream.  They also got to watch the kids play soccer on Sat.

Here is the card Macy drew for me.

Macy gave me a piece of a barnacle and some gum out of her "special drawer" in her room.

I am so proud of how well Jarett is writing is name.  He also wanted to write my name-he calls me, "MAAMA."

The orange picture is a drawing of me by Jarett and the others are some that Macy helped him cut out of me and Jarett.

Here is the present Jarett picked out for me from his room--SUPERMAN!  I got to sleep with Superman on my birthday!

No comments: