Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jarett and Macy wearing their Indian hats and eating on their Thanksgiving place mats Wednesday morning.  Macy made her hat at school and Jarett wanted a hat, so she made Jarett his own Indian hat, and he has loved it!

Jarett was ready to take a walk in the neighborhood with Grandma Billie and Macy.

My grandma came over on the 25th to see the house and spend time with the kids.  
Grandma-90yrs, Case 2 weeks 5 days

We put the tree up on Black Friday and finished decorating on Saturday.  Macy is showing the Angel she was about to hang.  Case had his first outing to a restaurant on Friday evening--we went to Chick-fil-A (thanks to Sharon).  Everyone did well, and then Case went with me to Target, and Macy and Jarett went with Jeremy to my parents house for a sleep-over.  We had a few groceries to get, as well as diapers, but what is a trip to Target with a newborn without a stop in the dressing room to breast feed?  I was so glad I wasn't trying to cram the stroller and 3 kids into the dressing room.  I think I will save grocery trips for the weekend or days that my kids are at school.

Jarett holding up a cross he was about to hang on the tree.  We only had one ornament break on the concrete floors--I say pretty good when an active 3 year old boy is in charge of putting on about half of the ornaments.

The bottom two-thirds of our tree has many more decorations that the top third, but I love it and I love all the homemade decorations that made front and center this year on the tree.  

My dad reading Case one of his favorite childhood books: Scrambled Eggs Super.  This was Case's first time to listen to a book. 

See how Case is filling out.  This was taken on the 28th--one day after Case's due date.  I can't believe he is already 3 weeks old.

Last night Jeremy put the kids in our bath for the first time--they LOVED the bubbles, and there was plenty of room to play!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your gift card! I miss you guys but am so glad that you are doing well!

The Axelson's said...

Rae, this is Tammi Axelson! I have thought about you guys and I am so glad I found your blog through Jeremy on facebook! I just finished reading alot of our entries and I am so glad you and Case are doing well! Your children have grown so much and they are so adorable! It sounds like you recently moved, where are you living now? You look wonderful! We miss all our friends in Dallas!!
Tammi Axelson
www.axelsonhouse.blogspot.com