Monday, November 2, 2009

Update

Talked to my OB today and she wanted to do a non-stress test and some kind of fetal sonogram test (can't remember the name of that one). Case passed with flying colors--he scored 8 out of 8 on the fetal sonogram. They also looked at the part of my placenta that tore (about 2 inches, which is classified as Grade I abruption), and no more bleeding, so that was good. Unfortunately, since I have torn, it puts me at higher risk of tearing again, therefore, I am being followed closely, and may require a c-section this time around.

I am on bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy, so pray for my mom as she has to take up the slack and take care of my kids, laundry... Pray for Jeremy, he had his first day of work at his new job--went well, and they seemed to be understanding of the circumstances going on with the family. Pray that I will be a good patient--I am typically not a lay around and do nothing kind of person.

I go back for repeat testing on Wed., and the OB wants to take it day by day, but feels, for now, it is best for me to continue with being pregnant. God is already answering our prayers. "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God." Psalm 20:7

4 comments:

Andrea said...

We were gone all weekend so I just saw your email and your posts. What a scare. I am so glad to hear Case is doing well. We will be praying for you guys! We miss you already!

Julie said...

Will add all this to our prayers for Baby Case. Put the house out of your mind--there will be time to do laundry once he gets here safely. Love to you-

Julie

Anonymous said...

You are all in our prayers! Texas misses you guys!!!

Hattie said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.