I guess I should know that my firstborn is not a baby anymore, but to me, she will always be my baby girl. Yesterday, we had some friends over for dinner and were eating our hamburgers, when Macy looked at me and said, "my tooth came out!" (I got it out of her mouth before she swallowed it.) She was so brave, and was only disappointed b/c daddy did not get to pull this one out, too. (We had planned for him to pull it later that night after our guests left.) Well, daddy gave her a dollar anyway, for being so brave.
This morning, the tooth fairy brought 2 more gold coins, and I took Macy to Target to buy something with her money. She was so cute with her purse on her shoulder and her wallet with her 6 dollars in it. She picked out several different items, but nearly everything was 12-20 dollars that she found (she gave me a few good ideas for her birthday). Finally, she found a "pretty Barbie with pink hair and glittery lips and eyes." She even has fairy wings. It was $5.99, so we took it to the check out line and she handed the lady all her money (I paid the tax). It was sweet to take her shopping, and she has enjoyed playing with her toy today.
Macy and the Barbie she picked out with her tooth money.
Macy's ever changing smile!
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is losing teeth already!
These are sweet pics. It was really great talking with you this morning. Thank you for the wonderful boy mommy advice! Feel free to check out my blog too :-)
Post a Comment