Friday, I officially started my third trimester--13 wks and counting (actually hoping for more like 12 wks, but we'll see). If my memory doesn't fail me, this pregnancy has been the hardest, by far, but I plan to hang in there and tough it out without too many complaints, because I feel so blessed to be growing this precious boy inside me.
Here is why I think it is more difficult:
1. I am now 33, no spring chicken.
2. I have 2 little ones with lots of energy, that sometimes will go 3 days in a row without napping--no naps for this weary head.
3. Varicose Veins, in a word--painful!!!
Other than that I feel GREAT!!!
Don't look too close--I probably have dark circles. I really only slept about 5 hours last night--the rest of the night I spent tossing and turning, as little Bos was practicing for the Olympics in my belly.
4 comments:
You look beautiful! I admire your strength and humility...Love you sweet friend!
you look beautiful! Praying for your relief from those vein issues
You are so beautiful---inside and out!! What a sweet picture!!
Baby Boswell is going to have a pretty momma! You look beautiful-
Ju
Post a Comment