8 Years ago today...
This past Sat evening, we celebrated our anniversary with a nice dinner at the Capital Grille ...yummy!!!
Then, I was surprised with a night at the Crescent Hotel...much easier to get to than Santa Fe!
Wow! 8 years ago today, I married my best friend. I can truly say that I love Jeremy more today than the day we married. Have we changed that much? Let me see, where have the past 8 years taken us...
From a 1 bed/1 bath apartment to 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths
We have traveled to Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, San Francisco, Canada, New York, Florida, Colorado, Chicago, Vegas.
We have gone from a couple to nearly family of 5.
From a 2-door sporty car to a mini-van.
From season football tickets, to a big screen TV (that is nearly outdated).
We have been angry, we have forgiven.
We have laughed, we have cried.
We have loved, we have lost loved ones.
We have been stressed, we have relaxed.
One thing is certain, we have done it all together.
And where will we be 8 years from now, only God knows, but I know that I will be by your side as long as our hearts still beat...
"Where you go, I will go, where you stay, I will stay, your people will be my people, your God, my God, and where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried." Ruth 1 :16-17
I love you so much, honey! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:
Happy 8 years. Capitol Grill is my favorite. Here are to many more happy years and memories.
Wow! I still remember when we first met you guys. You were pregnant with Macy and we were newly weds...3 kiddos later, a lot has changed for you guys:) We love you and think you are great examples to all of us!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment