Psalm 28: 7 "The LORD is my strength and my sheild; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."
My friend Whitney gave me a CD for Jarett that has praise songs on it called "Sing over Me." I constantly listen to one by Nicole Nordaman called You Are Good. I find myself being so comforted by it. It is a beautiful song, that you can download from i-tunes.
"When the suns starts to rise and I open my eyes YOU are good. In the heat of the day with every stone that I lay YOU are good. With every breath I take in I'll tell you I 'm grateful again. When the moon rises high before each kiss goodnight YOU are good. When the road starts to turn around each bend I've learned YOU are good, so good. When somebody's hand holds me up helps me stand YOU are good.
When it's dark and it's cold and I can't feel my soul YOU are good, so good. When the world has gone gray and the rain's here to stay, YOU are still good. With every breath I take in I'll tell YOU I'm grateful again. And the storm may swell, even then it is well and YOU are good.
Chorus: How can I thank you, what can I bring? What can these poor hands lay at the feet of a KING. I will sing you this love song, it is all that I have to tell you I am grateful for holding my life in your hands. You are holding my life in your hands."
Psalm 31: 21 "Praise be to the LORD for he showed his wonderful love to me."
God is so good to me. After much heartache and tears that losing three pregnancies in 2008 brought, we are thankful and grateful that the LORD has given us a precious soul that, Lord willing, will join our family this Thanksgiving.
After telling Macy about the baby last night, she wants Jeremy and I to pray for a girl that she can play with. She prayed last night that the baby would be a girl--so sweet, but I hope that she is not disappointed if she gets another brother.
Here are some pictures of the little pumpkin:
This picture is from Ap 29th. You can see the arms and the legs, which were busy wriggling! It was amazing. The heartbeat looked good 165. We are so thankful.


8 comments:
That is wonderful news!!! You are right-God is so good! I am so happy for you and your family.
So happy for you. Love you lots.
wonderful wonderful wonderful!!!!!!!! congratulations1!!!!
Rae, that is so awesome! Congratulations! I had no idea that you had lost three babies last year. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but I'm so glad that God has blessed you with this baby. We'll be praying for all of you.
I've been wondering about you and even as I posted a birthday greeting to you on facebook thought how wonderful it would be if this were your gift...I had NO idea that I would find my way to your blog tonight and see that truly God is so GOOD and your prayers are being answered. We will be in prayer and praise with you! Blessed be the Name of the Lord!
Congratulations. That is such exciting news. God is very good! We will be praying for a healthy little baby boy or girl.
God IS good! We love you and are sooooo excited for you!!!
You're pregnant! Wow! Congratulations! We will be praying for you. :)
Post a Comment