Friday, April 3, 2009

Dallas Arboretum



One of the few decent photos of the kids together

Macy getting her face painted.

Jarett chose to be a lion, Macy chose a pink kitty.






The kids enjoyed the petting zoo.  Macy's favorite was a "baby" goat.  I think it was just a small goat.

Jarett giving Colby a hug.

They had a Music class where the kids put bean bags on the heads, shoulders, knees...
The music class also had a bunny song.

Here is one of the storybook houses.
The "Jolly Roger" ship.  The houses will be up for a year.

Jarett at the stern of the ship






smelling tulips
Aren't the Azaleas beautiful!
I know that it was a ton of pictures, but I did not include all of them.

2 comments:

Newberry said...

Those are some really great pictures! I hope you had fun last night :)

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures!