Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Easter!

Our Sunday School class has an Easter Party every year, and here are a few pictures from the Easter Egg Hunt.  All the kids lined up on the starting line and they let the ones that are 2 or under go first, so Jarett got to be in the first group to go.  As soon as Mark yelled, "On your mark, get set, go!"  Jarett busted out crying and saying, "that was too loud."  He did calm down after a couple of minutes and was able to enjoy finding eggs. 
After Mark said, "Go."
"I found another one, mommy."
Macy is counting her eggs, they let each child find 12--I am glad they set a limit this year, last year Macy found about 22 eggs!
"Look at my basket!"
Showing us their baskets full of eggs.
I am so proud to have a cute picture of both of the kids!!!
My sweet boy.
Macy holding Rudy.  She was very intent that her daddy see her holding Rudy.
I hope you all have a blessed Easter, and remember to thank God for the precious gift of Christ that he gave for us, who died, and 3 days later rose again.  Happy Easter.

No comments: