Boswell Buzz
.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Drip Drop!!!
It has taken me a long time to download my videos off the camera, and I wanted to do my blog in order, since I am not doing scrapbook now, I plan to get the blog printed someday. Anyway, I had the best time at the kids program on Ap 30th. Macy and Jarett both sang really well, but I have to admit (and numerous people told me also) that Jarett stole the show that night. Macy told me that Mrs. Misty, the music teacher, instructed the children to sing so the back row could hear. Jarett was a good listener! Make sure you have the volume up, because sound is very important.
Jarett is in the middle in the gray shirt.
I love how big Macy opens her mouth when she sings--she loves to sing and sings for us all the time. Maybe she has a future in choir?
Jarett and his teacher, Mrs Tommie.
Jarett and his good buddy, Noah.
Mrs. Heather, Macy, and Mrs. Juilana.
1 comment:
Newberry
said...
Very cute! Good job, Jarett!
May 17, 2009 at 12:48 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute! Good job, Jarett!
Post a Comment