Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day


After Mother's Day 2005, we no longer go out for lunch.  Sweet Macy cried through the whole brunch, that we made reservations for.  I took her outside for the first part while Jeremy ate, then I ate by myself  while Jeremy took her outside--we are past that, as the kids do fantastic now when we go out to eat, but we started a new tradition of mommy being cooked for on Mother's Day.

I had a very happy Mother's Day this year.  We got dressed and went to church.  Then Jeremy cook hangerbergers (as Jarett calls hamburgers).  Jeremy also cleaned up the mess.   Anyway, the sweetest is Macy and Jarett praying for baby, and giving baby hugs and kisses.  Jarett always asks where the baby is, and I tell him behind my belly button.  Anyway, thought I would share the sweet pic from Mother's Day with 2 of my precious blessing from God.

3 comments:

Amy said...

beautiful pic rae!

Sharon said...

You have such a beautiful family!

Unknown said...

You are such an amazing mom, Rae. Congratulations on your pregnancy!