Monday, July 26, 2010

Catching up from May 21-22

The kids really enjoy helping daddy mow the lawn.  It takes Jeremy longer, but he enjoys the company.  When Jarett finds out Jeremy is mowing, he quickly runs outside and gets his mower and mows along side Jeremy--it is quite cute!  Macy doesn't like missing out on anything, so she is out there, too.



I love garage sales.  I scored this bike for Jarett at a garage sale for a whopping $3.00!  There was only one pedal, but we took it to a local bike shop and for $12 got 2 new pedals put on it.  He has a new bike in nearly new condition for a grand total $15.  Jarett and Macy are asking to take a family bike ride, but I would rather wait till the temp cools down slightly.  Sounds like fun, though!


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Score! I love good buys like that too!