Jill, Mason, and Max came to visit May 22 and 23rd. It was so fun to see them at our house one last time before they moved to Florida. Jill and I were visiting and Macy comes in saying, "Mason and Jarett have Case's Pacis." This is what we found:
Macy, Jarett, and Mason get along so well. They love to play together. I bet Jeremy won't be too happy about this post, but I thought it was too cute. They were all princesses. Check out the boy's shoes!
Here are Max and Case at Bible class. This was the last Sunday that Case got to attend class in the nursery--he graduated with some of the other older babies to the youngest toddler class. He LOVES Bible class and (knock on wood), I have not had to leave class to get him, ever!
Case posing in his Wildcat gear.
We wanted to get a good picture of Case and Max together, but this was the best we could do. For those of you who don't know, I went to ACU and so did Jonathan.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Jarett and Mason with the dresses on! So funny!
Love the Wildcat gear! I've got to get Jackson all posed in his soon!
Post a Comment