Friday, July 16, 2010

blogger slience

Well, for those of you who don't know, we have moved again.  Not to a new state but across town.  It is a long story, and not too interesting, but we are finally starting to settle in, and I feel like I can take some time away from cleaning, unpacking, playing with kids, time at the pool, sleep, taking care of the baby... to update the blog.  I will not post the address here, but feel free to leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will send the new address and phone number to you.  My cell number is still the same.  Sooo much has happened and I want to document all of it, so please bear with me.  


Jarett tried on grandma Billie's hat--what a cute boy.

Macy had the most wiggly front tooth, but she was scared for Jeremy to pull it.  He would try, but she would get so distraught, and I would feel sad for her, so we just left it dangling.  We were playing at the neighborhood pool on June 3rd, and I hear Macy cry out.  I turn to look and she is so upset, and says, I just knocked out my tooth!  She is sad because she really wants to find it, not because it hurt.  Being the resourceful mom that I am, I find a ~10 yr old boy with goggles and say, "Do you think you can find a tooth?"  I point him to the area that we think it is in, and he asks, "What color is it?"  (Me thinking, "Are you serious?!?"  But, I reply, "white.")  Within 5 minutes, the boy pops out of the water saying, "I found it," and holds it out of the water.  Macy is so happy, and I thanked him.  Whew, so glad we don't have to figure out what to do to get the tooth fairy to come to our house.


My baby is 8 months old, and I have not posted his 7 month post yet.  I will do my best to remember, but as a 3rd child, he should be thankful that he has been videoed a grand total of 3 times! (Once was the day he was born, the other was a couple of days ago).

By 7 months, Case still did not have any teeth, but by 7 1/2 he had one--his bottom left, and it is a sharp little sucker.  Case has started enjoying meals, and likes a variety of baby foods, but really loves cheerios.  This is his 7 month picture.  He started sitting up well about a week after his 6 month birthday.  He is still all smiles and is seriously the "HAPPIEST baby you will every meet."  I say that, but MANY other say that about him.  He likes Bible class, he likes other people, he loves kids (hum, wonder why), likes being pushed in the stroller by 3 yr olds, allows his siblings to feed him, he is so tolerant, and he simply radiates joy.  

He makes me long for heaven.  When I walk into the room and I have been away for awhile, he gets the most joyous look on his face.   The great thing about this is that I know this will pale in comparison to the look on my heavenly Father's face when I come home to HIM.  

Macy lost, not one, but her 2 front teeth!  I think this is a great picture of my big girl--love the dress--got if for $1.00 at a garage sale!!!  I may start doing my clothes shopping at other peoples garages!
Macy sporting her toothless smile on June 15

More catching up to come later...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Case is such a doll!
So you moved.... interested in hearing all that has gone on? As for the garage sale dress. I have found so many cute almost new clothes at garage sales, it is now hard for me to pay full price at a store. It seems my kids stain things within 2 or more times of wearing them, especially Sophie. We haven't been to many this year but the other day Sophie exclaimed," MOM look a garage sale! Can we stop". Blessings on your new move and I pray you will continue to get settled.