Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grandma's house

Grandma came and stayed with us the end of May for a few days.  Here she is with Case before church.  Grandma says her memory is not what is used to be, but she remembered wearing the same outfit when she visited us in Richardson over 5 years ago--I'd say her memory may be better than mine.


Macy and Jarett loved having grandma at our house.  We took her to the library for music class, and did many other fun things with grandma.

Here we are in front of grandma's house.  We spent the night with her after we took her home.  I don't think she was ready for us to leave, but I bet she slept a lot after we left.  We got to take the kids to the Little Sahara Sand hills, got to go shopping at Duckwalls, and ate lunch at Miller's Cafe.  It brought back memories from my childhood.


1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love your grandma's house! I've always wanted to own an "old" house! Is this your mom's mom or dad's mom?