These first pictures are of Macy after working an entire puzzle on her own (6-19-09). Jeremy, Macy, and I worked it together the previous day, but we took it apart, and she re-worked it by herself. I am so impressed that she has the type of patience and problem solving to do this at the age of 4! She was so proud of her puzzle--we left is displayed on the floor for a couple of days.
Happy Father's Day! This picture was taken in the "Daddy Chair" prior to church on Father's Day. After church Jeremy got to open his presents and cards.
I thought Jarett looked like he should be a concert pianist with his suspenders on. He actually does a good job and plays notes rather than bangs on the keys.
We went to my Mom's house in OK the last week of June for VBS at Memorial Road and had fun with the cousins. One day they cut out and decorated cookies. Korbyn chose to decorate all dinosaurs. Raevan put lots of blueberries on hers, and Macy wanted hers to be pink. Jarett thought both of his elephants should be blue, and did not want anything but icing on his cookies. It was a fun and tiring week. We swam with our friend Megan at her Grammy's house, went to VBS 4 days, played at McDonald's, played in the sprinklers, met up with Kelly and her kids at Chick-fil-A, swam again, went fishing, had a slumber party with all 4 grandkids in the queen-sized bed, fed the dogs, climbed the climbing tree, and had breakfast with grandma Billie at I-hop. It literally took me 3 days to recover my energy after a week at my mom's. I will post fishing pictures next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment