Friday, July 10, 2009

New Kitchen

I have had some requests to post pictures of the remodeled kitchen, so here they are--we have sure enjoyed our finished kitchen over the past 2 months.  It was a month of living in dust, noise, and 2-3 weeks w/out a laundry room (thanks Thresa and Jill for helping our family have clean clothes/towels).

I love my faucet--it will pull out and can do a hard stream or "rain."
We widened the doorway between the kitchen and breakfast room/playroom.  You can kind of see, if you click on the picture that the tile is in a brick pattern--which I am really fond of.
We had enough granite to do the half-bath

3 comments:

Hollie said...

LOVE the new kitchen! I'm sure you are really enjoying it...I can't imagine going even one day without my washer/dryer- especially now that Cy is here!

Hattie said...

It's beautiful!

Amy McCown said...

I love it! It looks great and I am sure that you are enjoying using it.