Last night Jeremy bought worms at Academy, and planned to take the kids fishing this morning at a neighborhood pond near our house on Campbell Rd, just West of Coit. Before leaving at 8:00 this morning, Macy said to me, "I hope God will let me catch a fish." I told her, "me too, but sometimes God makes us wait, so she may catch a fish today, but she may have to wait till the next time."
Macy not only caught one fish, she caught 5 fish!!! When they returned, I asked Macy if she thanked God for letting her catch a fish, to which she replied, "No." So we prayed and thanked God for going fishing with Daddy, and that God let her catch a bunch of fish.
I asked each of the kids what their favorite part about the fishing trip was and Macy said, "catching the most fish...Jarett only caught one, but I caught a whole bunch!"
Jarett's response, "Digging the worms out of the dirt." Such a boy!
Macy with the big fish.
Macy held one of her fish, and baited a worm on the hook. (That's my girl!)
Jarett showing his "cheese" with his fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment