Hands up by the face.

Profile--it is amazing how well you can see the mouth and nose.

Looks ready for a diaper change to me--has the position down!

Can you guess? I did as soon as she put this on the screen. It's a....boy!!!
After dinner we asked Macy and Jarett if they wanted to watch a movie with pictures of the baby, to which they replied, "yes." (They love movie night). Jarett kept asking for the movie to start--he never got that we were already watching the movie (a silent movie, of course). About a minute into it, Macy piped up and asked, "Is it a boy or a girl."
I told her, "the baby is a boy; you will have another brother."
She replied, "I wanted a sister."
(tearing up) I said, "I know, baby, but you're going to have a brother, and you will be the only special princess in this house."
She said, "but I wanted to match my sister."
Me: "I know baby, but this way you and mommy can do special things together, just us girls." Finally, a smile--I am glad she is happy to be My special, and only girl! Today, she is really warming up to having another brother, and we are praying for our baby brother!

9 comments:
congratulations!!! how exciting!
I am so thankful that the baby looks healthy. I am glad that Macy is warming up to the idea of another brother. You two will always have a special bond now being the only two girls.
Congrats! You and Jeremy are such wonderful parents:) May God bless the new addition to your family!
Congrats, Rae! That is very exciting!
Congratulations - what a wonderful blessing! He's a cutie ;) - Robin E.
Congratulations! I had no idea! Macy will love being the princess some day.It will be fun for you and Jill to have boys again together.
Ok--WOW! Congratulations! It's a long story why, but I never did look at your blog the first time you left a message and said to check it out. I've been absent from "blogland" for awhile. I updated mine a couple of times but literally don't have time to sit at my computer anymore at all. : ) SO, just found out you were pregnant on my message on the phone the other day! Ha ha! THEN I looked back through your blog to catch up and couldn't believe my eyes! I was so sad that you all had to go through such heartache last year. I had no idea. : ( I know God used it and will use it so that you can minister to other women in your life who go through the same thing. I'm so so sorry you had to go through all of that three times. : ( But I'm so so HAPPY that God has given you this little miracle--another SON! Macy will love him to pieces. And how fun for the 2 of you to get to do "girl" things together! Macy and Jarrett are so precious. I loved catching up with y'all. Love you so much. This will be the shortest pregnancy ever! (for me, at least!) ha ha! Can't wait to hear the name and see his cute little face in a few months! So thrilled for you guys!!
OH YEA!! Congrats-most importantly on the healthy baby!! Reid can relate to Macy's desire for a sister-I think she has now claimed Kathryn as hers...
Glad y'all are doing so well!
I was shocked that you found out! Yea for another boy! I cannot wait to see both of the boys launching into the pool. Most importantly, thank God that Baby B looks healthy.
Post a Comment