Monday, June 8, 2009

Wedding Party

Yesterday, Jeremy's brother "married the woman he could not live without," and I got to proudly watch as Jeremy, Macy, and Jarett were in the wedding.  The wedding was in Austin in a small chapel in the hill country.  It was really beautiful.  The kids did well--at first I did not think Macy was going to walk down the aisle, but after she did, she stood exactly where she was supposed to stand the whole time.  It was funny because she only dropped one flower petal on her way down the aisle. She got to dump out all her petals at the reception, thought.  Jarett got a little fidgety, but did quite well for a 2 year old.  He did, however, break down crying when Justin and Emily rang the chapel's bell after they were pronounced husband and wife.  Jarett can't stand loud noises.
Macy before the wedding
Macy and Jarett
My sweet boy

Three people I love the most!

I like artsy pictures, and I thought this was artsy of Macy talking to her PaPa Ott through the window.  As you can see, I fixed Macy's hair like Qing did for church last Sunday.

Jeremy and Jarett up front at the wedding.

Macy watching as Justin kisses Emily
Jarett stealing a kiss from the bride
Emily and Jarett
Justin, Jarett, Emily, and Macy Boswell
Congratulations to Uncle Justin and Aunt Emily--we sure enjoyed sharing in your special day.  Macy told me she was not ready for the wedding to be over, as Justin and Emily drove off.  Macy is also very excited about wearing her dress to church on Sunday!  I bet Jarett will show up in his cool suspenders, too.

2 comments:

Hattie said...

We have some friends who got married in that exact same chapel in March!

Lisa Renee said...

HEY RAE!!! Found your blog through Julie's! Your kids are looking SO big but SO cute! Love all the pictures! I have a blog too but its private. E-mail me with your e-mail if you would like to be added, but no pressure too at all! lisar_74@yahoo.com Hope you all have a great summer!