Sat we had dinner with our friends: Jeff, Carrie, and their son Caleb. It was wonderful to see them and visit; we had a beautiful evening in their backyard. Then, we spent 2 days at Sea World (Sun and Mon). Sunday I took the camera, but left it behind on Mon because we spent quite a bit of time at the water park part of Sea World. Macy loved going down the slides at the water park, but after the first 2 hours there, the lines got too long for her--she hates standing in line, so we played in the lazy river and left to catch a few more shows.
The kids loved the Shamu show, which we saw twice, and I thought the sea lion show was the best. The second time we saw Shamu, the kids wanted to sit where they would get wet, but after the frigid water doused them, they wished they had stayed drier. Our family was singled out in two of the pre-shows, which was pretty funny. All in all, we had a wonderful vacation, and probably won't go on any other trips till after baby Bos is bigger.
The kids in front of Shamu, waiting to enter the show.
I think they rode this ride 5 times in a row Sunday morning. We got there when they opened the park and the line was no-existent for a little bit.
I love Jarett's face on this one.
Macy's a chip off the old block--I loved roller coasters from a very young age.
Another ride
Jeremy took an extra day off work, so we did not come home till Tues. We stayed at the Hilton right by Sea world, and the kids loved the hotel (it's no Hyatt Hill country, but they don't know the difference, and we had an awesome 1 bedroom suite where Jeremy and I had our own room and the kids shared the sofa bed.) We did walk around the Hyatt one evening and it looked like a fabulous place for a family vacation.
The kids waking up one morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment