Case in the reindeer hat my mom got for him
Sleeping in the swing--I will never grow tired of this precious face.
Case having some tummy time. He enjoyed looking at himself in the mirror.
Giving a smile to the baby in the mirror
We went to the parade of lights in Edmond last night. We had to bundle up with our hats, scarves, and long johns. It has been very cold here with highs in the 30s the past 3 days and lows in the teens! Welcome back to Oklahoma, huh. The kids enjoyed listening to the bands from the 3 high schools at the parade. I love this picture of them in their matching hats. They were excited to match each other.
I took the kids to see Santa at Northpark Mall in OKC today. Last year I vowed never to go to see the Northpark Santa again, after spending ALL DAY at the mall in Dallas and just being exhausted and irritable, but this was TOTALLY different. We got there, did not wait in line, and spent about 10 minutes talking to Santa and getting a good picture. All the proceeds went to the Rotary club and pictures were only 5.00--I will definitely go back to Northpark in OKC!!! (Case got to be in the picture that I purchased from the Rotary club, just did not take a good one with my camera.)
No comments:
Post a Comment