This past week, it has seemed as though my spare time has gone into preparing for Christmas. We did have some highlights, like going to Dallas last weekend and staying with Sharon and Karson (check her blog for pictures), visiting some of our friends in Dallas, going to a play date with some new friends in Edmond, meeting a new friend at the park, me going for a jog (it felt sooo good to workout again!!!). I feel like I am swimming now, and not just trying to keep my head above water.
My grandad is doing okay--he is now in rehab and has good times and bad times. Please continue to pray that his brain will heal and that he will eat.
Here is a picture of Jill and myself with our littlest boys--Case and Max. It was so fun to go over to Jills house for dinner and let the kids play and get to meet Max, as you can see he is such a cute boy!!!
This is what it would be like holding twins. Max was born on 11-11 and Case on 11-6, so they are practically the same age.
As we were leaving, Jarett whacked his nose, so Mason offered him a band aid. I suggested putting it on his hand, where he could see it, but Jarett wanted it on the boo-boo. Mason put one under his nose too--wish I still had my camera out to get that photo.
We went to Prestoncrest Sat morning for the HO HO HO Holiday breakfast. The kids enjoyed wearing their pajamas to church, doing various crafts, like this Christmas ornament, and seeing their friends from Dallas. Jarett still likes his "old church" better than the new one and asks to go there. Macy loves her "new church and new school" at Memorial Road. Macy has started playing school all the time--it is so sweet to see her teaching Elmo and Leap.
The kids are wearing the aprons they made at the HO HO HO breakfast and Jeremy is reading a Christmas book to all of his children.
We were so happy that Papa Ott and Aunt Emily got to visit this past weekend. Here is Emily with Jarett and Macy.
Emily holding her newest nephew. Case turned 6 weeks old this past Friday (picture taken on Fri).
Here, Papa Ott is holding Case. Case still loves to be swaddled to sleep. Case gave me a 6 hour stretch Friday night, 5 on Sat and 4 again on Sun. I can't complain, as he only wakes up twice to eat, and usually gives me one 4 hour stretch between feedings. He does not sleep in our room, as he grunts a lot in his sleep--so sweet, since I don't have to stay awake all night listening to it. Jarett was a grunter too.
Case is smiling a lot now, as well as, having more awake/alert time. Here Jarett is playing with Case. I have to watch carefully, as Jarett nearly rolled on top of Case.
Another big grin from Case on Sat. Look at that chin!!!
I took this picture after church on Sunday in front of our tree. I thought it was beautiful of all 3 of my children.
Case's face just keeps getting rounder and rounder. I love his double chin, and can't wait to find out his weight and height at his two month check-up.
2 comments:
So sad that we missed seeing you in Dallas! The pic of all 3 kids is really beautiful!
We had so much fun with you guys! I cannot wait until we can hang out again. I'm glad things are going so well for you and you're starting to settle in. I love all of the pictures. Case looks so sweet smiling :) Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment