Monday during the inspection, I took a few pictures of our new house. We will be moving from our current home on the 29th and will live with my parents for about a week before we close on the new place. Obviously, this is not our furniture, but you can get the gist. We love that it is one of three houses on a culdesac! I love that it has some character--an architect designed it, and it has a 3 car garage! It is only about 350 sq/ft bigger than our current home, but appears a lot bigger in the pictures. Please come and visit us after we get a little settled and see the new baby and the new digs!
I call it the gingerbread design.
View from the jogging trail that runs behind the home.
This will be the nursery, and later will become an office or guest room.
Dining room.
Kitchen/living.
View from breakfast area looking into the kitchen/living. They are leaving the TV that is mounted above the fireplace. We have our TV on Craigslist if anyone is interested in a 48" HD TV.
4 comments:
it is beautiful. I love it and your stuff will look really good in it. So glad this is all working out so well for you. God is good.
Your house is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys, but we will miss you so much! Love you!
I love it, Rae! I can't wait to see it in person.
What a gorgeous home...I love it and am sure that your sweet family will be very happy there. I know you will love being close by your mom and dad. I'm so glad that we'll be able to continue keeping up with you guys via blogging and wish you the best!
Post a Comment