Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Sweet Prayer

This morning after Macy prayed at breakfast, I told her that we need to start praying for Megan's sister, and Jarett's friend, Addison Mesa.  I told Macy that Addie broke her leg and she had a pink cast.  Macy asked how she broke it, and I said I did not know, but she also asked to see the picture of the cast.  So, when we finished our doughnuts, she asked again to see the picture of Addie, and I brought her to the computer and pulled up "Mesa Messenger" and showed her.  Well, we went along that morning playing and doing yard work as a family outside.  We came in for lunch, and Jarett said the first prayer, then Macy wanted to pray:
" Dear God,
Thank you for mommy, daddy, and Jarett.  Thank you for our 2 babies.  Thank you for Addie, and help her leg to get better.  In Jesus name, A-men."
(Macy thinks mommy needs to get pregnant with twins, and prays for that daily--not answered, yet!  Sometimes she prays for our 2 babies so that Jarett can play with them.  I guess she thinks Jarett needs more friends, but Jarett is perfectly content with his best bud Mason.)
Anyway, we are praying for precious Addison everyday!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Such a sweet girl! She can come play with my two babies whenever she wants.

Anonymous said...

Rae, your mom told me about Macy praying for our Addie. I love your blog - so fun to keep up with your family this way. Macy's prayer touched my heart and I know it reaches heaven! I thank God for you and Jeremy's faithful training of your children.

Love to your family,
June Cromling

julesmesa said...

I am just now taking time to catch up with people's blogs. So sweet to read this prayer of Macy's--it brought tears to my eyes. If all goes well, she will get her cast off in 8 days. Yea!