We attended the Friendspeak Thanksgiving Dinner Sat evening and had a great time. The couple that we read with on Wed evenings was there, Jo and Kun, but I did not get a picture with them because I am bad about bringing a camera with me. However, I took a picture of the kids after the dinner at our house. The unfortunate thing is that with 2 kids it is nearly impossible to get them both still for a good picture together. They made these great Turkey headdresses after the dinner with some of the other children that attended. They enjoyed running around and wearing them for a couple of days.
Jarett wearing his headdress
Macy with her turkey headdress
Every time, around this time of year, so of our neighbors put up inflatable decorations. This time of year, it is the "Gobble Gobble Turkey" as we in the Boswell household like to call it. Anyway, the kids always ask to drive by the gobble gobble turkey on the way home. So, the kids are looking out the window to see it, and sweet Jarett is sitting there looking in the direction the turkey is, but his headdress is covering his face like a blindfold. It was so cute, but he missed seeing the turkey this time.
1 comment:
Hey Rae! I am so glad to find your blog! I am glad to have another way to keep up with your sweet family!
Post a Comment