Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Arboretum

Monday, we took a trip to the Dallas arboretum.  If you don't already know, ask me how to score free passes!  Anyway, we went from 10-1:30 and had a blast!  The first thing we did was a craft, then went to get our faces painted.  Macy was cold in the morning, but warmed up by lunch.  If you ever have a chance to go, get in the face painting line first--it fills up quickly!  Here are what my children chose to be painted as:


Macy was a pumpkin.  





Jarett was a Tiger.  He kept saying RAWWW!!!  

Macy's friend Abigail and her mother, Angie, met us there.  Abigail decided she wanted to be a purple pumpkin!  They had fun participating in Kinder Musik while we ate our picnic lunch

4 comments:

Alli said...

Welcome to the blog world! Your page looks great, & I love all the pictures. Way to go Macy for winning the contest!

Amy McCown said...

I am so glad that you started a blog. It is so much fun keeping up with people this way. I think that Layton and Jarrett have the same haircut. I love it.

Andrea said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love the pictures of the face painting.

Amy Wilson said...

I just found you here and love all the pictures. Of course, I need to know how to get free tickets to the Arboretum:-)