Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary, and rain, rain, come again.

August 25th we celebrated 9 years of marriage.  I can't believe what the past year has brought for us.  I remember our 8th having dinner at Capital Grille and staying at the Crescent in Dallas and thinking about the slight possibility of moving to Oklahoma.  Now here we are with an addition to our family and a new job for Jeremy!  Honey, there is no one I'd rather adventure through life with than you.  I love you so much!  Can't wait to see what this year brings--hopefully a little more relaxing than year 9!

We had our anniversary on a Wed, so the kids helped me set a nice table and we all ate together and then went to church.


Jeremy and I got a baby sitter and went to dinner Friday evening, just the 2 of us.

We needed rain and on Sept 12th we got a bunch!  Since it was not thundering, I told the kids they could play in it.  Looks like fun, huh.

No comments: