We went to Tulsa Feb 20th, but I have not updated my blog in way too long. Somehow, after that visit I got the horrible stomach bug, and then got busy during the day and tired at night, so no time for blogging. The kids had fun spending the day in Tulsa. They played dress up and also had a dance party as my brother played music on the piano for them to dance to.
This is a precious picture of Raevan holding Case. I sure enjoyed getting to spend some quality time talking with Raevan.
Macy, Korbyn, and Raevan dressed up then...
Jarett also dressed up. Jarett now is telling us that he wants to be batman for Halloween.
Look at this pair dancing.
Macy did not want to dance with Jarett, but she could sure kick up her heels with Korbyn!
Our next visit was was also a lot of fun! Jill, Mason, and Max came to Edmond from Mar 2-7th. They stayed with her sister at night, and visited us and other friends during the day. We enjoyed them coming over on Tues, seeing them at church Wed, another visit on Thur with a special bonus Thurs night! Sun, we sat together at church.
Jarett told me this week, "Mommy, do you know who my best friend is?"




Me: "Who."
Jarett: "The old Mason."
Me: "I thought so."
Case and Max have a budding friendship. They enjoyed some tummy time together.
After they tired of tummy time, they enjoyed looking at the toys under the play-gym.
Here is the bonus. Mason got to spend the night Thurs night. Jarett was so excited that Mason got to sleep in his room on the pillow next to him! All the kids did great. They enjoyed taking a bath together (Jeremy supervised this). Then I supervised brushing of teeth, and Jeremy read them a story. Here is the story at storytime: Jarett listening intently to the story. Mason starts rubbing Macy's arm, then proceeds to lay on top of Macy, and says to her, "I love you, Macy." Macy replied, "I love you to Mason." Could this be our future son-in-law???
Mason cracks me up. Jeremy and I were downstairs and we hear them upstairs. Jeremy goes up there to make sure everyone is okay, and Mason says, "I am keeping Jarett awake by saying silly things." I am not sure what Jeremy's response was, but we sure laughed about it. It got quiet and I went to check on the boys around 9:30. I did not hear anything, so I turned on the hall light. Mason shot up. I told Mason he should go to sleep and asked him if I could cover him up, and he said, "no, my feet will get too hot." (Jarett was sprawled out asleep).
This picture was Taken Friday morning after breakfast. I could hardly get them to hold still for the picture.
Sat we were given tickets to the A&M v. OU basketball game. We had 4 seats, and REALLY enjoyed ourselves--thanks, John! We were 3 rows from the floor and had a great view of the game, the cheerleaders, and of the mascots! This picture was taken before the game of Jeremy with his little Aggies. Sweet Jarett said he would root for both teams because he likes the Aggies, but we live in OK, now.
1 comment:
I hope Jarett and Mason will always be best friends and I also wouldn't mind if Macy and Mason ended up together one day! Thanks for letting Mason spend the night. He had so much fun and I really enjoyed getting to spend time together. I miss you a lot!!!
Post a Comment