Jeremy and I were invited to attend the Red Tie Ball benefiting AIDS research. It was a night of getting dressed up and enjoying a night on the town without kids. It was amazing how much items auctioned for--4 tickets to Oprah and 4 tickets to the Bears game went for more than $40,000. Needless to say, Jeremy and I left with our free water bottles and coffee mug from the hotel next door where we parked :-).
Mom took our picture before leaving. Thanks mom for keeping the kids!
Macy and Jarett were so sweet. I told them we were going to the Ball, like Cinderella and the Royal Ball. I think they thought we were getting married again for a little while, till I straightened them out. But, it was good for my ego, because they just went on and on about how pretty I looked. (May be I just don't get dressed up enough?)
This picture was taken on the 7th--we were so busy on the 6th going to the basketball game and the ball that I never had a chance to take a picture of Case with his lovey.
I just love that sweet little face!!!
Case is such a smiler. He doesn't laugh a lot, but gives the biggest smiles, and loves to "talk." It sounds like he says, "Ma Ma Ma," and "Hi," at times. My mom says she heard him say, "Mommy." Of course, I know he is just making sounds and imitating, but I can dream, right?
His shots wore him out. He was sitting next to me on the sofa and we were "talking" when he got tired and just fell asleep. He slept, nearly the entire day on Wed after getting his shots Tues Morning.
Case's 4 month stats: Length: 25 inches (50th percentile) and 15 pounds (50th percentile).
2 comments:
I love those pictures of Case's sweet smile! You also look very beautiful!
Rae, you and Jeremy look fantastic!! I bet it was a fun night!
Post a Comment