Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Super Man!!!

Who says dress-up is just for girls.  Jarett wakes up about 1-1.5 hours after Macy, so here is Jarett eating breakfast one morning around 8:45--everyone else had breakfast a long time ago.  I love the look on his face here, I just want to pinch his cheeks.

Here, Jarett was the prince and was about to take Macy to the ball.  I am not sure what significance the glasses hold.  Jarett's favorite color is green, and he got this green crown in Bible class when they studied Queen Ester 3 wks ago.  Surprisingly the paper crown has held up well.

Last Wed, Jarett wore his PJ's all day--he even wore the shirt to church that night with some shorts.  We made a light saber out of 2 straws that I connected together--kids really don't need toys, huh.  


1 comment:

Newberry said...

Those pictures of Jarett are so cute, and I can see what you mean about wanting to pinch his cheeks!