Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And the Lord's blessings continue...

Today we went for our 30 week sonogram.  The baby looked very healthy, and everything is progressing as it should.  He (yes, still a he--I dreamed last night that Jeremy was carrying a baby girl) is measuring 30 weeks and 4 days, which is right on target with my due date and his weight estimate was 3 pounds, 9 oz!  He did not want to hold still for the sonographer, and he got the hiccups for the last half of the sonogram.  It was fun to see him swallow amniotic fluid, squint his eyes, hold his hands over his head, then move them and grab hold of his feet, see the heartbeat, look at his long toes (he has mommy's toes), and watch him in action.  He is a busy boy--which confirms what I tell Jeremy all the time, and confirms why it can be hard to sleep at night.  I am wondering if this baby will ever sleep after he enters this world!

Here you can see his legs and his hands are also pictured--they are in fists.

I love this one because it looks like he is smiling for the picture.

Here is his profile and his hands are in the bottom of the picture.
Jeremy and I feel very blessed that everything is going well so far.  Thank you God!!!  Please continue to keep us in your prayers that everything will continue to progress normally.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I am so glad that pregnancy #3 is going so well! Loved the pictures from the Aggie game. It is Lauren's lifelong dream to meet Revielle. We hope to make it happen someday soon.