We celebrated Christmas at Nana and Grandpa's house this weekend. Justin and Emily, (my sister-in-law to be) were there and so was Trent and his girlfriend Kaylon.
Jarett giving Trent a hug.
Trent and his girlfriend, Kaylon. Trent did well his first semester at A&M. Gig-em Trent!
Macy and Jarett got a trampoline from Nana and grandpa for Christmas. Macy also got the dress she is wearing--came with a matching headband. Macy is going for the Karate Kid look.
Jeremy's brother, Justin and his fiance, Emily. Emily asked the kids to be the ring bearer and flower girl in her wedding this weekend. Macy is sooo excited! (I am too, we love Emily).
seriously, this is Emily, Nana, and Justin
Here are the kids with their stockings yesterday morning. They could hardly wait to open them and then open their presents.
Macy was so excited that Santa brought the Belle toy she asked for, Santa also brought a "cold" to Macy Christmas morning and Jarett on Christmas eve. I would tell Macy that good kids got presents and bad ones got a coal, and she thought that I was saying cold, and would say, "I don't want a cold." I finally told her, coal, it is like a rock. Someone needs to show her what a coal really is someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment