Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Blogger slice is broken

Just to let you know that I am breaking my silence. My computer crashed in Dec, and all I had was my work computer. This past weekend, I got a new "home" computer and LOVE it--so happy to have a Mac again!

I did not want to put all my personal photos on my work computer and bog it down. So, you might be saying, "work computer???" Yes, I have opened my own private nutrition consulting practice in Oklahoma City. If you are interested in checking it out, you can visit my website at:
http://boswellnutrition.com

I do not plan to plug my business on my personal blog, so that is about all you are going to get here. I am excited to start working again--hope to have a slow start and build up my practice as Case gets older and in school more days.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Glad you are back!