Macy and Jarett enjoyed another fall soccer season with their dad as their coach. Macy really improved a lot this season and scored several goals and became more aggressive.
Jarett Had another fall soccer season of playing hard. Jarett does not know how to play 50 or 75%. He gets out there and plays 100% every moment of the game. His team only lost one game this season, and Jarett scored at least one goal in every game. Jarett has a true competetive spirit--wonder who he get's that from?
Here are the Tigers.
Macy wanted a "Pinky Pie" cookie cake this year, so I used the "My Little Pony" that she got from Nana and Grandpa to make her cake. I love iced sugar cookies, and Macy liked how it looked.
Here is Macy on the evening of her birthday--I like to start the day out with celebration--we had cinnamon rolls with candles! We also came to school for lunch and brought Chick-fil-A. I can't believe my baby girl is 7 years old!!! She is such a good daughter, sister, friend, and student. Macy has a kind and servant heart. She loves to learn and says that her favorite subject at school is math. The teacher compliments her on always being obedient in the classroom, even when others around her are not making the right choice. I am proud of all the scripture she is learning and memorizing at church. I am so blessed to have Macy for a daughter.
Macy wanted an art party for her birthday. Gran taught Macy and her friends how to draw and paint a horse. They all had fun. Gran worked really hard to make it special. I did not get many pictures at the party because I was busy helping get additional paint or water to her and her friends.
Here is Case playing "dut-tee, dut-tee" with Jarett. He likes to sit on his siblings and bounce on them while saying, "dut-tee.." They are so sweet, to enjoy playing this game with him.
We went out for dinner at Texas Roadhouse to help raise money for Macy's school one Tuesday evening in Oct. There was a clown there for family night who painted Macy's face like a cat.
Macy has started reading so well over the past month. She is reading chapter books, and really impresses me on the long words that she is able to read without asking for help. She even entertains her brothers by reading to them.
Over fall break we took a trip to the Myriad Gardens new park. It was so nice. The kids loved the kids section. Jarett prayed that we can go back sometime when it is hot and we have swimsuits and they can play in the fountain that sprays water.
Case like to climb the stairs.
It is so nice how much my children love each other and enjoy playing with each other. At this stage in their lives, they rarely fight.
Halloween and the Pumpkin Patch will be the next post, followed by Case's 2 yr birthday.
1 comment:
Glad to read an update from you guys! Your kids are super!
Post a Comment