Monday, July 25, 2011

June/July 2011

Case has really become quite the character. He is quite the talker, too. He calls these, "g-glasses," and likes to "push" the stoller, but usually does not like it to contain a babydoll. Maybe a fire truck, block, or something else, but what a cutie!

This picture was taken on Father's Day before church. Jeremy, I am so thankful for you. You are a great father, who never complains when it's your turn to change diapers, takes a child to the restroom right after the food arrived when we go out to eat, cleans up throw-up, gets throwed up on, helps fold the enourmous piles of laundry, helps with dishes, plays dolls with Macy or tackle with Jarett, reads the same book over and over to Case. I could go on and on. I love you and I love that you are an"in the trenches" kind of dad.

As part of VBS, we assembled 30 care packages to send to soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan. We loaded them into the car and took them to the post office. God bless our soldiers! We are so thankful that you chose to serve our country.

Case will run up carrying a book, saying, "book, book."
Me or Jeremy: "Case, do you want to read a book?"
Case: "Uh Huh."

Happy birthday Jeremy--the cake was nearly present, enough, it was yummy, but was very involved! The kids picked out a new swimsuit for Jeremy and a boogie board to take to Destin, FL. (That post will come later).

No comments: