Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dance Recital/Visitors

Macy had a dance recital this past Sunday.  She did a good job and had lots of fun getting beautiful.  She wore a yellow outfit for her tap number to the song "Bear Necessities," and a pretty purple outfit for her ballet song "Someday My Prince Will Come."  We had quite the row of spectators for the recital.  We were proud of what a good job she did.  Macy has grown a little tired of dance, so she plans to take art classes or do gymnastics in the fall instead of dance.  
Macy is growing up so fast.  I think she is beautiful--but of course I am probably biased. 


Macy LOVED her curly hair--it took me about 20 minutes to do it, so I doubt she will ask me to do it this way very frequently.

Macy on stage doing her tap dance.

I was excited that I got this cute picture at the end of Macy's ballet number.

My kids with the Fords

Macy telling Uncle Trent Bye.

Case telling Uncle Trent Bye.  Trent and Grandpa had to leave on Sunday right after the recital. 

Case giving Grandpa goodbye kisses.

The flowers in our backyard matched Macy's ballet dress.

I had a little fun with this photo. 

Helping Nana back out of the drive.   The kids all love "driving" the car.  Nana got to stay with us till today (Wed).

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Macy IS beautiful. And I'm not biased. Just an outside observer. :)